Maybe you do not feel like angling, but luckily there are plenty of things you can do.
Fun and games
- The park has a playground for children. It is located in the centre of the park near the café and barbecue area.
- Bring along board games, playing cards, or other recreational stuff for your spare time (playing cards can also be purchased in the park).
- The beaches Sønderstrand (10 km), Loddenhøj (17 km), and Skarrev Strand (17 km) are near to Rødekro Fiskepark.
View list of nearby beaches.
- Rødekro (approx. 6,000 inhab.) is a railway town about 2,5 kilometres from Rødekro Fiskepark. If you want a day of sight seeing in the area, you can visit the old church Rise Kirke, or one of Denmark's best-preserved mills Damgaard Mølle. Read more about activities in Rødekro.
- Aabenraa (approx. 10,000 inhab.) is an old lovely town about 10 kilometres from Rødekro Fiskepark. If you want to explore downtown Aabenraa during your stay in the countryside, the town offers good shopping possibilities and cafés. Read more about activities in Aabenraa.
- Jump-A-Lot is 5,5 kilometres from Rødekro Fiskepark. It is South Denmark's largest play centre with 4,800 indoors and 10,000 outdoor square meters full of activities.
HighPark Sønderjylland is 12 kilometres from Rødekro Fiskepark. It is a climbing park that offers 4 tree-lanes with varying degrees of difficulty, so there is something for everyone.